Anywhere, Everyday Trainee Mentoring
To help contractors fill the gap left by overseas machinery operators, HanzonJobs is providing a free trainee mentoring program to support new people starting a career in agricultural contracting.”
The Hanzon Mentor Program
The Hanzon Mentor Program offers a structured approach to developing practical experience. Through our mobile app, the trainee builds a detailed record of their learning and experience in varied terrain, conditions and machinery.
Why is this important? Over the course of a season, the program creates a clear picture of industry experience and competence in four key areas:
- Tractor operation
- Non-technical skills
Our Objective | Supported by MSD
Supported by the Ministry of Social Development, the objective of the Hanzon Mentor Program is to:
- Get new people into the industry
- Provide one-on-one help and guidance to trainees
- Create a structured career pathway
- Help trainees quickly develop into experienced machinery operators
- Turn on-the-job experience into a verified record of skills and achievement
- Fill the gap left by skilled overseas workers
- Improve industry retention
With the trainee recording daily activities and Hanzon tracking progress, the program provides contractors with all they need to help trainees progress to becoming skilled operators – with documented levels of experience and competence.
Best of all, it’s easy and 100% FREE for both trainees and contractors.