Terms and conditions for referrals to qualify for the HanzonJobs Mentor Program “Refer a Friend” are as follow:
- The Referrer must have an existing personal or business relationship with the referred party (the “Friend”)
- The Friend must be someone who the Referrer genuinely believes would benefit from an association with HanzonJobs
- A referral will only qualify if the Friend supplies the Referrer’s name to HanzonJobs
- The Friend must be eligible for a work visa or passport which entitles them to legally live and work in New Zealand
- The Referrer will receive an initial payment of $50 for each qualifying referral, and a further payment of $50 on Wednesday 23rd December provided the friend is still using the WebApp and recording 100% of their daily activities.
- Initial payment will be made within two working days of a Friend being accepted as a qualifying referral
- Payment of referral rewards will be made via TransferWise
- Referrers cannot submit themselves as referrals for this competition
- Friends already known to HanzonJobs will not qualify as a referral unless they have not been in communication with HanzonJobs for 12 months or longer
- HanzonJobs may reject a referral at any time without giving a reason
- The Referrer must not represent they are acting on behalf of or they have the authority to enter into any agreement on behalf of HanzonJobs
- HanzonJobs employees are not eligible for this programme
- HanzonJobs may discontinue this programme for any reason, at any time and will not be liable for any loss of income the Referrer may incur
- HanzonJobs may change these terms and conditions at any time
- This reward scheme is valid, and referrals will be accepted, up to midnight on 31 Dec 20.
These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between the Referrer and HanzonJobs with respect to the referral reward.
2 November 2020