We’re hiring Buckrake Operators / Loader Drivers for the 2020/2021 contracting season!
Searching for work for the upcoming season or interested in restarting your Ag career? This is a great way to have some fun, work with like-minded people and enjoy what NZ has to offer.
Buckrake Operators / Loader Drivers
As a Buckrake Operator or Loader Driver, you need to be able to operate machinery (to a high standard) and be happy to work extended hours, during peak season.
Our contractors have seasonal work from September 2020 through to May 2021. These jobs are across NZ and cover a broad range of work. Applications from overseas are also welcome.
- Pivot steer loader experience
- Experience working on undulating terrain (and knowledge of the risks involved)
- Capable of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to carry out basic maintenance on machinery and equipment
- Hold a full car license (at minimum)
You will also be
- Able to complete work to a plan
- Reliable, honest and hard working
- Happy to work long and variable hours
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player
- Capable of working unsupervised
- Committed to getting the job done and completing work to a high standard
In summary, the right person will have previous experience and enjoy driving tractors. You’ll also need to be mechanically minded and be prepared to work hard and put the hours in when needed.
Does this sounds like you? Apply now or contact Richard and the team to find out more.
In short, HanzonJobs is a seasonal agricultural agency with a difference. Richard Houston, the founder, has an insider’s understanding of what it is like for workers and employers, having been on both sides of the ledger. He also has 20+ years’ industry experience, practical knowledge and contacts across NZ. Have a read of our testimonials or about page to find out more.