We’re hiring Mower Drivers for the 2020/2021 contracting season!
Are you good at driving a tractor and operating a mower? Why not work this season, driving some of the latest gear on the market.
Whether you’re a seasoned operator or are looking to gain more hours behind the wheel. Not only is it a good bit of fun, it’s also a great way to make some new friends and boost your self-confidence.
As a Mower Driver, you must be able to operate machinery (to a high standard) and be happy to work extended hours, during peak season.
Our contractors have seasonal work from September 2020 through to May 2021.
- Prior experience operating Agricultural Mowers
- Experience driving vehicles equipped with GPS steering
- Front linkage implement experience
- Able to carry out basic maintenance on machinery and equipment
- Hold a full car license (at minimum)
You will also be
- Good at taking on and following instructions
- Excellent at time management
- Know the consequences for the business, if work is not completed on time
- Able to work alone and unsupervised
- Reliable, honest and hard working
- Able to work long & variable hours
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player
- Committed to getting the job done and completing work to a high standard
In summary, the ideal person will have previously driven Ag Mowers and have experience with GPS equipped vehicles and front linkage.
Are you the right person for the job? Apply now or contact Richard and the team to find out more.
In short, HanzonJobs is a seasonal agricultural agency with a difference. Richard Houston, the founder, has an insider’s understanding of what it is like for workers and employers, having been on both sides of the ledger. He also has 20+ years’ industry experience, practical knowledge and contacts across New Zealand. Good people, right jobs. Have a read of our testimonials or about page to find out more.