We’re hiring Rake Operators for the 2020/2021 contracting season!
Are you an efficient operator with good decision making skills, excellent spatial awareness and a can-do attitude? Here is a great chance to prove yourself, make some money and explore what NZ has to offer.
As a Rake Operator, you must be able to operate machinery (to a high standard) and be happy to work extended hours, during peak season.
Our contractors have seasonal work from September 2020 through to May 2021. These jobs are across NZ. Applications from overseas are welcome too.
- Proven to be an efficient operator
- Good decision making skills (to be able to interpret and improve flows for the balers and harvesters)
- Knows the importance of monitoring machinery and equipment
- Able to carry out basic maintenance on machinery and equipment
- Hold a full car license
You will also be
- Good at taking on and following instructions
- Reliable, honest, hard working and a good listener
- Able to work long and variable hours
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player
- Able to work unsupervised
- Committed to getting the job done and completing work to a high standard
- Someone with excellent spatial awareness
To summarise, the ideal person will have previous experience, be organised, able to monitor and maintain gear and be prepared to work hard when there’s jobs to be done.
Keen to learn more? If you think you’re right for the job, apply now or contact Richard and the team to learn more.
In short, HanzonJobs is a seasonal agricultural agency with a difference. Richard Houston, the founder, has an insider’s understanding of what it is like for workers and employers, having been on both sides of the ledger. He also has 20+ years’ industry experience, practical knowledge and contacts across NZ. Have a read of our testimonials or about page to find out more.