We’re hiring Silage Harvester Operators for the 2020/2021 contracting season!
Are you searching for work for this season? If you can lead a team and have experience operating Silage Harvesters, then we’d love to hear from you.
This is your chance to work in stunning locations all over rural New Zealand, and use some of the newest gear available. You’ll also make life long friendships and be able to save some well earned money.
Silage Harvester Operator
As a Silage Harvester Operator, you must be able to operate machinery (to a high standard) and be happy to work extended hours, during peak season.
Our contractors have seasonal work from September 2020 through to May 2021. These jobs are across New Zealand. Applications from overseas are welcome too.
- Prior experience operating Silage Harvesters
- Experience operating self-propelled machinery
- Proven to be a team leader
- Be able to carry out basic maintenance on machinery/equipment
- Hold a full car license
You will also be
- Able to give clear and concise instructions
- Reliable, honest and hard working
- Happy to work long and variable hours
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player
- Capable of working unsupervised
- Committed to getting the job done and completing to work to a high standard
Are you a hard worker? Apply now or contact Richard and the team to find out more.
In short, HanzonJobs is a seasonal agricultural agency with a difference. Richard Houston, the founder, has an insider’s understanding of what it is like for workers and employers, having been on both sides of the ledger. He also has 20+ years’ industry experience, practical knowledge and contacts across NZ. Have a read of our testimonials or about page to find out more.