We’re hiring baler operators for the 2020/2021 contracting season!
Are you someone with at-least one years’ experience operating square or round balers? This is a great chance to increase your skill set, explore rural NZ and earn some money.
You will also get to enjoy the benefits of working in an industry built around teamwork and working hard. From meeting like-minded people to driving new machinery and more.
As a Baler Operator, you must be able to operate machinery (to a high standard) and be happy to work extended hours, during peak season.
- Previous experience baling with round or square balers
- Proven to be an efficient operator
- Knows the importance of monitoring machinery and equipment
- Good mechanical knowledge (operators are required to service their own machine)
- Hold a clean full car license
You will also be
- Good at taking on and following instructions
- Reliable, honest, hardworking and a good listener
- Able to work long and variable hours
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player
- Able to work unsupervised
- Committed to getting the job done and completing work to a high standard
- Someone with excellent spatial awareness
To summarise, the ideal baler operator will have previous experience, be organised, able to monitor and maintain gear and be prepared to work hard when there’s jobs to be done.
Does this sound like you? Apply today or contact Richard and the team to find out more.
In short, HanzonJobs is a seasonal agricultural agency with a difference. Richard Houston, the founder, has an insider’s understanding of what it is like for workers and employers, having been on both sides of the ledger. He also has 20+ years’ industry experience, practical knowledge and contacts across New Zealand. Have a read of our testimonials or about page to find out more.